Through real-life examples and case studies, our comprehensive program works through the key aspects of running a thriving business, and will assist in navigating the ever-changing legal and compliance landscape.
V.E.G. offers rare insight into an Australian business success story, and shares the key aspects that help shape the ability for Australian businesses to compete on a global scale.
Compliance and Leadership Program
One day workshop
Dates: 22 or 24 April 2020
Location: Werribee South, Victoria, Australia
Bookings: Contact Neil firstname.lastname@example.org
Current key focus areas:
- protecting your business against Coronavirus (COVID-19)
– employment legal obligations during a pandemic
– mitigating risk
- changes to the Annualised Salary Law
– changes to the Modern Award – don’t get caught out
- Social Media
– boundaries between business + employee